Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Favorites

Hi, it's Kayla. Now that I have survived a week and a half of school I have picked out my two favorite things we have done so far. One we did this morning. After doing our morning devotional I suggested that we learn the books of the bible, so to test what we already know we each made a list of all the books we could remember.  I had about forty books that I didn't know so we will keep doing this every week until we know them all. One of my other favorite things is our timeline, it starts near the back door in the kitchen and goes all the way to Owen's door. It starts at 1800 and goes till present day. We have put birthdays, and important historical events on it. It really helps me figure out when certain things take place. For instance, now I know that Whistler's famous painting was created during the victorian time period. Well I have to get back to work now but I will try to start updating more than one a week... LOVE KAYLA. 
Ps. If you want to be on our timeline you can email or call me, or post a comment with your name and birthyear.

No comments: